We are different from other firms
Our law office is a small firm with big results. You can expect this firm to go step by step in explaining the issues with your case and make sure you understand the law as it pertains to your case. We zealously advocate for clients to get the absolute best outcome for your case. This law office have been highly successful because we are a dependable, personable firm that always has the client’s best interest in mind.
The Law Office of Darrell Robinson is dedicated to defending you in your civil and criminal matters. We offer one on one free consultation and will give you expert on advise on your next step in closing your case. When you choose our law office, you sit down with an experienced attorney who gives you the undivided attention you need. You can always call our office to get the status on your case or any questions you may have about your case.
Meet Attorney Darrell L. Robinson
- Graduated from North Carolina Central School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Maryland since 2006
- Clerked for the Honorable Maureen M. Lamasney, Circuit Court Judge for Prince George’s County
- Served as a public defender in Prince George’s County as a zealous advocate for those unable to afford an attorney before going into private practice in 2007
- Has handled high-profile cases and represented local mayors and professional athletes
- Has received numerous awards and accreditations, including the Outstanding Alumnis Award at Pitt Community College in North Carolina
- Featured on TVOne’s Fatal Attraction, Killer Couples, and Weather Killers as a Legal Analyst
NEWS & MEDIA
Jury Says Prince George’s County Officer Violated Off-Duty Officer’s Rights
Like Us On Facebook
SMALL FIRM. BIG RESULTS.
DON’T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS.